Easter market in St. Wendel
from 4th to 7th of april 2019
The Easter market in St. Wendel is a favourite in the region and features about 90 stands where visitors can buy classic Easter decorations and fine handicraft objects but also watch craftsman do their job. Children can take part in different workshops and make their own Easter presents. The market also has a number of special attractions, such as a "rabbits‘ village“ with wooden rabbits and even a rabbits‘ orchestra, a giant Easter egg, a petting zoo and lots of childrens‘ activities.
On Sunday, shops in St. Wendel are open from 1 pm to 6 pm.
Easter market attractions:
- "Rabbits‘ village“
- Large Easter crown, adorned with 2,000 handpainted Easter eggs
- Exhibition "Jolly rabbits‘ life“
- Giant Easter egg
- Petting zoos
- Activities for children
- Traditional handicraft demonstrations
- Fine arts and crafts objects
- Easter express rides (Sat and Sun 2 pm to 6 pm)
Further Information: www.sanktwendel.de