The modern and newly designed Tholey youth hostel is located in a quiet spot at the foot of the Schaumberg mountain and provides ample recreational offers in the immediate surroundings.
The guest house for families and young people is ideal for an eventful family holiday, an exciting school trip, events, workshops, meetings or festive occasions. Tholey is in the St. Wendeler Land region and the beautiful and densely-wooded surrounding area is part of the Saar-Hunsrück nature park, with the Schaumberg mountain as the Saarland's most eminent elevation. Southwest Germany's largest lake, Bostalsee, is only a 10-min drive away.
- 118 beds in completely new designed rooms with 1, 2 or 4 beds. All rooms come with a shower and toilet.
- in summer, additional 6 log cabins, each with 8 beds, and 1 log cabin for teachers/persons in charge with 4 beds
- bright entrance and welcome area with reception, bistro, café/bar, snacks, dining room, children play corner und 2 meeting rooms
- 4 newly furnished common and event rooms for up to 100 people
- board games, football pitches with goals, basketball hoops, table tennis, newly designed playground, various grass play areas
- large BBQ site
Prices per person/night:
- with breakfast: from EUR 23
- half-board: from EUR 31,50
- full-board: from EUR 27,50 (until 15 March)
Prices apply to rooms with multipe beds. Higher prices in rooms with 1 and 2 beds.
Please note that the Saarland Card is only available for families and individual travellers, not for groups and school classes.